Monthly Refresher Training Webinar
Compliance Resources and HCP Course Library Review
June 11, 2015 1:00-1:30 PM Eastern Time
- Join the meeting: https://join.me/HCP-Support On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download. On a phone or tablet, launch thejoin.me app (https://join.me/app) and enter meeting code: HCP-Support
- Join the audio conference: Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
- By phone: 1.860.970.0010 Access Code 395-945-473#
- By computer via internet: Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.
All participants will receive a FREE Blank Module
to implement organization specific Training using the HCP platform.
Your HCP compliance program includes training on Core Compliance measures. We also offer training on a variety of topics including clinical, coding, Human Resources etc. This month's refresher training will review the course library and other compliance resources including our Forms Section, our Reference Guides and our archived Forum Articles. The course library is always growing, and it's a good idea to review the offerings for additional course content. As a participant in this month's refresher training webinar, you will receive a FREE Blank Module to use for any training that you'd like to put on your HCP training platform. Ideas for using your FREE Blank Module might include:
- Training on specific treatment protocols
- Employee on boarding processes
- Training on patient care, billing processes, front desk procedures etc.
During the webinar, we'll also discuss the steps for creating training using the free blank module (video uploads, PowerPoint uploads, using quizzes, tests and more).