Every healthcare organization, which maintains Protected Health Information (PHI), must be able to demonstrate that they have taken steps to analyze security risks to the information they maintain. The requirement for a Security Risk Analysis (SRA) is not solely based on CMS Meaningful Use participation. Takeaway knowledge and tools to help your practice.
- What is it?
- Why do you need one?
- Who should conduct the SRA? My IT vendor says we're good, isn't that enough?
- Learn the steps to take for SRA preparation and implementation.
- What are you looking for?
- How can you define the process and determine your organization's outcome.
- That's done, now what? Learn how to apply your outcome to prepare a "corrective action plan".
- Take away tools to help prepare, implement, and apply an SRA within your organization.
Participants must have a membership with the AAOE in order to register.