Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Healthcare Compliance Pros for fresh articles!
Business Associates CORE Compliance
Although many of our clients are traditional healthcare providers, we also serve business associates and help them in developing a comprehensive, compliance program that will fit their needs. At Healthcare Compliance Pros (HCP), we accomplish this by first assigning a compliance specialist who works directly with you in an innovative collaborative process, to create a customized program with policies and procedures tailored to your organization. We have taken our Core Compliance program used by thousands of healthcare offices and tailored it to business associates. Although these programs primarily cover information required by healthcare professionals, we have customized them to fit your specific needs as a business associate.
Learn more about our core programs and features (all available on your mobile device) included when you join HCP.
Your Business Associates Program Includes:
- Assigned Compliance Specialist - Your assigned HCP advisor walks you through creation, implementation, maintenance and annual assessment.
- Customized Compliance Training - Our Learning Management System trains your employees on your policies and procedures, on any internet-enabled device.
- Unlimited Offices or Departments - Designate sub-groups by supervisor, location, department or any way you choose.
- Compliance Forms - Hundreds of updated forms including space to upload your own.
- Searchable Online Reference Guides - All employees have access to your updated Program and Guides.
- Compliance Insider - Informative email newsletter containing Regulatory News and Updates, and events.
- Automatic Reminders - Employees receive training invitations, reminders, and annual invitations.
- Training Reports - Your employee's training status is reported automatically and always available.
- Online Compliance Articles - Articles and webinars are archived and
- Compliance Reports - Your HCP advisor performs semi-annual reports evaluating your compliance status.
- Year-Round Support - Your advisor is available directly to you, via phone or email to handle any questions and is always with no additional charge.