Website Tip of the Week
New Changes to Office Admin Access Level
For all account admins and office admins using HCP services please read this. HCP has recently made some enhancements to its current Office Admin access level. In the past, you have been able to assign a user as an office admin from the Employees tab at the office level. Moving forward, this access level will assigned at the Account level only. Further, when you assign a user as an office admin the user will no longer to have trainings turned off as they will not technically be a user in the office but only manage the office. This means that you will not be listed with your staff on the Employees tab inside the office except for the office to which you have assigned courses.
While we know this might cause some initial confusion, our support staff is available to assist and help where needed and we know that long-term this change will make managing your account easier. For this reason, we will be covering this new change in depth in our monthly refresher webinar which will be held this Thursday, April 9th. Information on how to participate on this webinar is available below:
Thursday, April 9th, 2015 1:00pm ā" 1:30 PMĀ Eastern Standard Time
Please follow the instructions below to join theĀ webinar:
- To join the meeting click this link:Ā Ā https://join.me/HCP-Support
- On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
- On a phone or tablet, launch theĀ join.meĀ app and enter meeting code: HCP-Support
- To join the audio conference:
- Via phone:Ā 1-860-970-0010 and enter access codeĀ 395-945-473#
- By computer via internet: Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select āCall via internet.ā A small download may be required.
After theĀ webinarĀ is completed, we will provide a recording to download.