Tip of the Week: Running Reports, Week One â€" Office Level
You have access to some great tools/reports at the office level. Once you click on an office and arrive at your Dashboard, you would click on the Reports Tab to access tools and reports.
- Access your training reports now by clicking on â€śTrainingâ€ť.Â The training can be viewed by year and by training module.Â When you click on an employeeâ€™s name you access a whole new list of options:
- View employee training history, which details completion dates and certificates.
- Access/update the employee profile including their name, email and security level. This is also where you can delete users.
- Change email subscriptions and choose Features that employees have access to.
- Finally, you can update employee passwords.
- You can also access the list of employees in this office including the following details:
- Employee Name
- Date their Compliance Training account was created
- Employee email.
The employee training histories and User lists can all be downloaded to spreadsheets and / or printed from your website.Â Next week weâ€™ll cover Reports that are at the Accounts Level.