Substance Abuse Awareness
- Category: Behavioral Health
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Target Audience: All Employees
Course Overview: This training is for employees to have a better understanding and awareness of the types of substance abuse. Included in this training are the types of substance abuse disorders, recognizing the signs of substance abuse, symptoms, dangers, signs of addiction, types of drugs, recovery, and treatment options.
- Controlled Substance Act
- Definition of Substance Abuse
- Physical and Psychological Symptoms
- Working Under the Influence
- Five Most Addictive Drugs
- Understanding Drug "Slang"