CLIA Training for Dermatology
- Category: CLIA
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Target Audience: Clinical or Laboratory Staff
Course Overview: Dermatology labs typically requires a moderate level of complexity for Provider Performed Microscopy Procedures (PPMP). This certification is for all offices performing microscopic exams that have a physician, mid-level provider, or dentist who will be performing the laboratory examinations.
- Types of CLIA Certification and Criteria
- Requirements of a PPMP Certificate or Moderate Complexity Classification.
- Rules and Restrictions
- How to Obtain a CLIA Certificate
- Procedure Manual Suggestions
- Quality Assurance
- Proficiency Testing Program
- CLIA Inspections and Possible Penalties