CMS Corporate Compliance
- Category: Corporate Compliance
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Target Audience: Organizations that provide health or administrative services to Medicare enrollees must satisfy general compliance and FWA training requirements.
Course Overview: Compliance is everyone's responsibility, who provides health or administrative services for Medicare enrollees, every action you take potentially affects Medicare enrollees, the Medicare Program, or the Medicare Trust Fund. Every year billions of dollars are improperly spent because of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) affecting everyone. This training will help to detect, correct, and prevent FWA. This course has two parts, Medicare Parts C & D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training and Medicare Parts C & D General Compliance.
- Training requirements and exceptions
- Recognize FWA in the Medicare Program
- Identify the major laws and regulations pertaining to FWA
- Recognize the potential consequences and penalties associated with violations
- Identify methods of preventing FWA
- Identify how to report FWA
- Recognize how to correct FWA