CMS General Compliance
- Category: Corporate Compliance
- Duration:45 minutes
- Target Audience: Organizations that provide health or administrative services to Medicare enrollees must satisfy general compliance and FWA training requirements.
Course Overview: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires Sponsors to implement and maintain an effective compliance program for its Medicare Parts C and D plans. Organizations that provide health or administrative services for Medicare enrollees, every action you take potentially affects Medicare enrollees, the Medicare Program, or the Medicare Trust Fund, compliance is required and the responsibility of all.
- Written Policies, Procedures, and Standards of Conduct
- Compliance Officer, Compliance Committee, and High-Level Oversight
- Effective Training and Education
- Effective Lines of Communication
- Well-Publicized Disciplinary Standards
- Effective System for Routine Monitoring, Auditing, and Identifying Compliance Risks
- Procedures and Systems for Prompt Response to Compliance Issues