Compliance Designed For Your Business
- Category: Corporate Compliance
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Target Audience: All Employees; Risk Management
Course Overview: Organizations that are successful have compliance integrated into the culture of their business. This course will cover the differences between Regulatory Compliance (the adherence to government laws) and Corporate Compliance (following internal policies and rules). Along with understanding the challenges and risks involved with being compliant in a business setting.
- Define Compliance
- Identify the Differences Between Regulatory and Corporate Compliance
- Understand the importance of maintaining compliance.
- Understanding Compliance Breaches
- The elements of a Compliance Program
- Compliance Officer Duties
- Disciplinary standards
- Steps to Report Grievance
- Documentation Retention Guidelines
- Understand Conflict of Interest