Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Healthcare Compliance Pros for fresh articles!
the Compliance INSIDER
For one covered entity, violations of the HIPAA Security and Breach Notification Rules ended up costing them over $2.15 million! The covered...Read More
The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) announced a successful corrective action and resolution for a complaint against a covered entity. According to...Read More
On October 9. 2019, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced proposed changes that would update the Physician Self-Referral...Read More
2019 HCCA Clinical Practice Compliance Conference
10-27-2019 09:00 AM
Nashville, TNLearn More
2020 ADAM Annual Conference
02-26-2020 10:22 AM
Washington, DCLearn More
Healthcare Compliance Pros is excited to attend and exhibit at the 2020 ADAM Annual Conference in Washington, DC. Our experts look forward to educating members on current compliance regulations and issues that need to be addressed. We will be providing some fun prizes and giveaways and can't wait to see you in Washington DC!
OIG Workplan Enhancements and Program Updates
08-16-2018 11:00 AMView Webinar
We help organizations solve the dilemma of compliance. Our new OIG workplan enhancements including background checks and credential management.
HCP Services Including:
- HIPAA, OSHA, Human Resources, Procedural, and other Corporate Compliance Programs.
- Programs customized to include your organization’s specific needs.
- Course training, assessments and certifications.
- Innovative Support- Anonymous Hotline, Online tools and HCP assigned Specialists.
- Background checks, Credential Management
- Corporate Compliance Program to meet all your government and private payer standards.
- Team of HCP experts to review and maintain all compliance agendas.
The Stark Law
06-04-2018 11:00 AMView Webinar
The Stark Law is one of the most complicated laws governing the delivery of healthcare reimbursement in the United States. The strict liability statute leaves little room for mistakes when running a practice. Eric Christensen our Director of Compliance Services joined the AAOE in discussing the Stark Law, a complex set of regulations which can become complicated for many healthcare entities.