Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Healthcare Compliance Pros for fresh articles!
the Compliance INSIDER
Healthcare practices must have established procedures in place for employees on how to obtain electronically protected health information (ePHI)...Read More
Conducting and reviewing a security risk analysis (SRA) is perhaps one of the most important requirements your organization will undertake. An...Read More
A Disaster Recovery Program is Important Regardless of Location When we talk about Disaster Recovery and Emergency Preparedness, hurricanes...Read More
2019 NSCHBC Annual Conference
06-12-2019 09:00 AM
St. Louis, MOLearn More
2019 ASCENT Annual Educational Conference
09-08-2019 09:00 AM
Austin, TXLearn More
OIG Workplan Enhancements and Program Updates
08-16-2018 11:00 AMView Webinar
We help organizations solve the dilemma of compliance. Our new OIG workplan enhancements including background checks and credential management.
HCP Services Including:
- HIPAA, OSHA, Human Resources, Procedural, and other Corporate Compliance Programs.
- Programs customized to include your organization’s specific needs.
- Course training, assessments and certifications.
- Innovative Support- Anonymous Hotline, Online tools and HCP assigned Specialists.
- Background checks, Credential Management
- Corporate Compliance Program to meet all your government and private payer standards.
- Team of HCP experts to review and maintain all compliance agendas.
The Stark Law
06-04-2018 11:00 AMView Webinar
The Stark Law is one of the most complicated laws governing the delivery of healthcare reimbursement in the United States. The strict liability statute leaves little room for mistakes when running a practice. Eric Christensen our Director of Compliance Services joined the AAOE in discussing the Stark Law, a complex set of regulations which can become complicated for many healthcare entities.