Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Healthcare Compliance Pros for fresh articles!
the Compliance INSIDER
Memorial Day weekend is here, and the busy season of summer vacations is fast approaching! Here are our tips for a smooth operating summer with...Read More
This May is, "Correct Your Posture Month" it is a great opportunity to take a look at your posture and find ways to improve it. As you are...Read More
Imaging Service Company's Breach results in $3,000,000 Settlement The recent Office for Civil Rights (OCR) announcement of a...Read More
2019 AUA Practice Management Conference and Coding Seminars
05-02-2019 09:00 AM
Chicago, ILLearn More
2019 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting
05-03-2019 09:00 AM
San Diego, CALearn More
OIG Workplan Enhancements and Program Updates
08-16-2018 11:00 AMView Webinar
We help organizations solve the dilemma of compliance. Our new OIG workplan enhancements including background checks and credential management.
HCP Services Including:
- HIPAA, OSHA, Human Resources, Procedural, and other Corporate Compliance Programs.
- Programs customized to include your organization’s specific needs.
- Course training, assessments and certifications.
- Innovative Support- Anonymous Hotline, Online tools and HCP assigned Specialists.
- Background checks, Credential Management
- Corporate Compliance Program to meet all your government and private payer standards.
- Team of HCP experts to review and maintain all compliance agendas.
The Stark Law
06-04-2018 11:00 AMView Webinar
The Stark Law is one of the most complicated laws governing the delivery of healthcare reimbursement in the United States. The strict liability statute leaves little room for mistakes when running a practice. Eric Christensen our Director of Compliance Services joined the AAOE in discussing the Stark Law, a complex set of regulations which can become complicated for many healthcare entities.